City Apartments Dublin
Apartment Style Living in Dublin at the Drury Court Hotel:
The Drury Court Hotel offers a number of self-catering apartments located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Choose from:
- One Bed Apartments (Sleeps 3) from €99 per night – Book Now
- One Bed Apartments (Sleeps 4 people) from €109 per night – Book Now
- Two Bedroom Apartments (Sleeps 4 people) from €119 per night – Book Now
- Three Bedroom Apartments (Sleeps 6 people) from €129 per night – Book Now
Our apartments are located adjacent to the hotel allowing you to enjoy all of the facilities of the hotel whilst giving you the ease and comfort of apartment living.
Situated in the heart of Dublin’s city centre, only a two minute walk from Stephen’s Green and five minutes from Temple Bar, our short stay apartments are ideally located for business and leisure guests alike. Being at the back of a quiet and secure residential building, they offer a relaxing stay with all the comfort of a hotel, but with the freedom and privacy of your own home.
Facilities at Drury Court Hotel Apartments
- WiFi throughout
- Kitchenette (microwave / oven / washing machine / kettle / toaster)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linens (including towels)
- Washing Detergent available on request
Getting Here -Public Transport:
- Most major bus routes, including 16 from Dublin airport, stop on South Great George’s Street. From here it is just a 2 minute walk to the hotel and the apartments.
- The closest Luas (tram) stop is at St. Stephen’s Green, which is just 4 minutes on foot from the hotel and apartments.
- All taxis in Dublin are metered, so would not offer any fixed fares. We use Cab2000, a reputable and reliable taxi service.
We are more than happy to arrange taxis from our location- from Drury Court to the airport takes approximately 30 minutes in a taxi and should cost in the region of €30.00. To Dublin port, the journey should take no more than 20 minutes and should cost in the region of €20.00. To Heuston or Connolly Stations, again the journey in a taxi takes just 20 minutes and costs approximately €15.00 to €20.00.
Frequently asked questions about our apartments at The Drury Court Hotel: Read more.