Frequently Asked Questions
In case you cannot find the answer to your query below, please contact us directly at reception either via telephone (+35314751988) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we shall be happy to help!
- HOW DO I GET TO THE DRURY COURT HOTEL?
- WHAT TIME IS CHECK IN/OUT?
- CAN I STORE MY BAGS SOMEWHERE BEFORE/AFTER MY STAY?
- WHAT IS THE DRURY COURT HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY?
- DOES THE DRURY COURT HOTEL OFFER BREAKFAST?
- IS THERE DINING AVAILABLE ONSITE?
- CAN BABY COTS/ ROLLAWAY BEDS BE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE?
- DO YOU HAVE QUIET ROOMS AVAILABLE?
- WHAT FACILITIES ARE OFFERED IN ROOMS?
- DO YOU HAVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE ROOMS?
- WHAT SECURITY IS THERE IN THE HOTEL?
- IS SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL?
- DO YOU HAVE A LEISURE CENTRE ONSITE?
- DO YOU HAVE PARKING AVAILABLE ONSITE?
- DO YOU ALLOW PETS IN THE HOTEL?
- WHAT PLUGS/VOLTAGE IS USED IN IRELAND?
- WILL IT BE SUNNY FOR MY STAY IN DUBLIN?
- ROOMS FAQ
HOW DO I GET TO THE DRURY COURT HOTEL?
Please see our directions page for our exact location and directions to the hotel
For transportation from Dublin airport to Drury Court Hotel, there are a number of convenient options available:
- Air Coach: This costs €8.00 per person each way, and the blue buses are located outside the arrivals hall. The journey into town takes approximately 45 minutes, and the closest stop to the hotel is outside Trinity College, at the bottom of Grafton Street. From here it is approximately a 10 minute walk to our hotel.
- 747/ 757 AirLink Bus: These green buses costs €7.00 per person each way, and are also located outside the arrivals hall. The journey into town takes approximately 50 minutes, and the closest stops to the hotel are either located on Dame Street (747) or Stephen's Green (757). From here it is again a 10 minute walk up George's Street to our hotel.
- No. 16 Public Bus: This is a public bus and costs €3.30 (exact change) each way. The journey into town takes approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, and the closest stop to the hotel is George's Street Arcade. From here it is a 2 minute walk to our hotel.
- Taxi: The taxi rank is located outside the arrivals hall at the airport. The fare to our hotel should cost in the region of €35.00 and the journey should take approximately 30 minutes. If given the option, we do not recommend going through the port tunnel, as this adds €10.00 to the fare but does not save much time reaching our location. Most taxis in Dublin do not take credit card, so please be sure to have some Euros in cash to pay them (and request a receipt in case you need to contact your driver again).
WHAT TIME IS CHECK IN/OUT?
Check In is from 3pm each day; if you require an early check in, please contact reception directly (+35314751988) prior to arrival and we shall do our best to accommodate you. Please note, however, that as our rooms are allocated on a daily basis we cannot guarantee an early check in. Check Out is at 12 noon on the day of departure. Late check outs until 2.30pm can be arranged, subject to availability and a supplementary fee of €20.00. Please contact the hotel directly (+35314751988) to enquire about this.We offer a 24 hour reception service for all of our guests to accommodate all arrival times.
CAN I STORE MY BAGS SOMEWHERE BEFORE/AFTER MY STAY?
WHAT IS THE DRURY COURT HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY?
For rooms that are not advance purchase, we require 48 hours cancellation notice in writing (either via fax/email or post) to cancel the rooms without charge. Credit/Debit cards are used to secure the booking only, unless reserving one of our advance purchase rates: there is no deposit for booking a room at the Drury Court Hotel and full payment will be taken on arrival.
Please note if you have not made the reservation directly with the Drury Court Hotel you must go through the website or agent where you made the booking to amend/cancel your reservation. For all apartment bookings and for all advance purchase rooms, reservations are strictly non-refundable and non-amendable. Payment will be taken on booking from the credit/debit card provided.
DOES THE DRURY COURT HOTEL OFFER BREAKFAST?
We offer both room only rates and rates including breakfast, please check your booking carefully for details of this.
Breakfast is available daily in the hotel from 7.00am-10.00am (Mon-Fri) and 7.30am- 10.30am (Sat/Sun/Bank Hols), and both a continental and Full Irish breakfast are offered. Guests with the room only option selected can of course charge breakfast back to the room.
A Full Irish Breakfast is a must for any visitors to Ireland, and the Drury Court Hotel breakfast typically consists of sausage, bacon, black/white pudding, eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes; hash browns and baked beans are supplemented with our vegetarian breakfast.
IS THERE DINING AVAILABLE ONSITE?
P. Mac’s is located adjacent to the hotel and is an atmospheric bar specialising in craft beer with a typical Irish pub food menu. Hotel residents are more than welcome to drink and dine in P. Mac’s, with the option of charging back to the room.
Meals are served throughout the day, from 12 noon with last orders for dinner (and room service) at the extended time of 9pm for residents and 8pm on Sundays.
CAN BABY COTS/ ROLLAWAY BEDS BE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE?
We shall be delighted to provide baby cots in all rooms free of charge; please advise our reception staff of this prior to arrival.
Similarly, we can provide roll out beds in certain rooms if required. This is subject to availability and will incur a small supplemental fee per night. Again, please arrange this with our reception team before your arrival.
DO YOU HAVE QUIET ROOMS AVAILABLE?
All of our rooms are equipped with triple glazing. Please ensure to close both sets of windows to prevent the majority of external noise.
WHAT FACILITIES ARE OFFERED IN ROOMS?
Hairdryer: All of our rooms offer a hairdryer, located in the drawer underneath the television.
Safety Deposit Box: There is one main safety deposit box at reception that guests are more than welcome to make use of for any valuables during their stay.
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities: All of our rooms include tea and coffee making facilities for all occupants.
Multi-Channel TV: All of our rooms feature multi-channel flat screen televisions
Ironing Facilities: Irons and ironing boards are available from reception at any time during your stay.
Ensuite Bathrooms: All of our rooms have ensuite facilities with both a bath and a shower.
Laundry: We offer an external laundry service for all guests; a full laundry bag costs €12.00 and same day return is possible if we receive the items before 11am.
DO YOU HAVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE ROOMS?
We just have two wheelchair accessible rooms in the hotel (one double room and one twin room). The rooms are large enough to accommodate a wheelchair and have grab rails next to the toilet and above the bath. Please note that we do not have any rooms with walk-in showers in the hotel.
WHAT SECURITY IS THERE IN THE HOTEL?
Our reception desk is staffed 24 hours per day, with the external door locked at midnight. There is a buzzer for residents to gain access throughout the night from this time. Similarly, for the security of our guests, a valid key card is required at all times to access the accommodation area from reception, as well as all rooms in the hotel.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL?
The Drury Court Hotel is a strictly non smoking hotel in all of the rooms. Failure to comply with this will result in a €300.00 charge to the card provided to guarantee the room.
DO YOU HAVE A LEISURE CENTRE ONSITE?
We do not have a leisure centre (fitness room/sauna/pool) on site. However, there are a number of high quality gymnasiums offering a full range of services within walking distance of the hotel. Please enquire at reception for further details of these.
DO YOU HAVE PARKING AVAILABLE ONSITE?
Please see our page about parking in Dublin City Centre.
DO YOU ALLOW PETS IN THE HOTEL?
WHAT PLUGS/VOLTAGE IS USED IN IRELAND?
In Ireland we use a 13-amp plug; it is a large plug that has three rectangular prongs forming a triangle. The standard voltage is 230 Volts in all plugs in the room (except the Shaving Plug in the bathroom).
WILL IT BE SUNNY FOR MY STAY IN DUBLIN?
Dublin is notorious for its inconsistent climate and although, according to the calendar, Irish Summer begins on 1st May and last until 1st August, the weather doesn’t always follow this!
Therefore we recommend that our guests have a look at the online forecast before travelling to avoid any weather related surprises during their time in Dublin.