Please be assured that when using the Drury Court Hotel website to make online reservations, all information sent to our booking engine, if in an SSL session, is encrypted. This fully protects users against disclosure to third parties.
The Drury Court Hotel fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect your personal information without clear permission. Any personal information volunteered to the Drury Court Hotel will only be used for the specified purpose, and will be treated with the highest standards of confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003.
Information collected on this site may be used for the following purposes:
- To send marketing communications of exclusive special offers
- To respond to queries and suggestions
- To improve the quality of the service we provide, both online and in house
Please email the hotel directly to opt out of any of these promotions.
Your personal information will not be sold, rented or shared with any other party, nor will it be used for any promotional purposes that have not been directly approved.
The Drury Court Hotel site might provide links to other websites that offer useful information and services to enhance your stay; however, please note that these websites may not follow the same privacy policies. Please contact the relevant website authorities to obtain information regarding their data submission/collection practices before entering any personal information.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device by a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer/Safari) that hold information about your previous visits to the site. Upon return to the site, this information will be fed back to the user to ensure a more personal browsing session.
There are a number of different types of cookies, as listed below:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to allow the user to navigate our site and gain full access to its features. Without these cookies, features such as display will not work to full capacity. Please note that these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- Performance cookies: These cookies remember information about how you and other customers use the website. This allows us to analyse and improve the operation of our website, but none of the information stored can identify individual users.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices that were made on previous visits to the site, such as login details or country to make return browsing simpler.
- Targeting/Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts that are more relevant to your personal interests, but they also limit the number of times that the same advert appears on your screen.
- Affiliate cookies: These cookies enable the affiliate third parties that publish the advertising campaigns to be paid on behalf of the web merchant.
- Cookies from social networks: These cookies are all third party operated and allow users to communicate the content of the Drury Court Hotel website to others, using social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
Please visit www.aboutcookies.org to obtain further information about how to manage cookies in a variety of browsers.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site operates, especially when booking with mobile devices. If you do not wish to enable cookies, then you will only be able to browse the site.
For any further clarification on any of the above items, please contact our reception directly on +35314751988 or via email at email@example.com